Lest I allow this poor blog to fall into yet another season of languishment, I am jumping onto this week’s TMI Thursday bandwagon. Fortunately, this week’s questions aren’t quite enough to blush me into silence.
YOU HAIRY BEAST
- 1. Just how hairy are you? Do you desire more or less and where?
- Average. I’m no wolfman. Do I desire more? Yes… I admit it, I have some patchy spots that would look better if they could somehow be evened out. No male-pattern baldness spots, yet, fortunately. If that happens, it’s shaver time.
- 2. Your friend post’s a pic of you when you were 25, what year is it and what does your hair look like?
- It’s like 1999, and my hair probably looks completely unremarkable. If the photo were from a few years earlier, I’d probably have had a very silly Nineties haircut. It might even have been a peculiar color. And this supposed friend who supposedly posted the supposed photo? Yeah… we’d have words.
- 3. What do you have to do and how long does it take you to make your hair look the way it does?
- As little as possible to avoid The Neglected Look. So: 3-in-1 shampoo, a comb, and a blob of hair gel.
- 4. What was the most you ever paid for a haircut?
- Was it $18? It must have been $18. I am certain that I’ve never had a haircut that cost over $20. I’m not saying that paying dozens of dollars for a haircut is always a foolish thing, but I have no need for that level of hairdressery.
- 5. Do you manscape?
- Not so as anyone would notice.
- 6. Men with beards are?
- 7. What hair on a man affects your libido most?
- I think a good haircut is the most important in getting my attention. I think we’ve all known someone who’s gone up a few points toward ten just on a new haircut. After that, well groomed facial hair also helps, but like the haircut, it has to actually fit the individual. Like the guy with the new haircut, we’ve probably all known someone who’s given up an poorly executed beard or moustache for a more flattering one.