When I saw that the title of the latest Sunday Stealing was The Stupid Evil Bastard Meme I just knew I’d have to do it. But, since it’s fifty questions long, I’ve decided to add “Lazy” to the mix and do it in sections.
- 1. What time did you get up this morning?
- Early enough to freak out that my alarm clock hadn’t gone off. Then I remembered that today was Sunday. Then I freaked out with joy. Then I went back to sleep.
2. How do you like your steak?
- Let’s say flame broiled, with some sort of black peppercorn sauce, with a side of some nice garlic mashed potatoes and gravy, and maybe some sautéd yellow squash and zucchini, glazed carrots, or steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Waiter! Make it so!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- It is still Tron: Legacy. And I am still paying off the high interest credit card installments on the 3D IMAX tickets.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Somewhere exotic. Underwater in a coral reef. Or a converted subterranean missile bunker. Or an isolated old farmhouse on a dreary coastline, there to speak in riddles and dispense clues to hapless investigators.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
- A hamburger and pasta salad. It was a lunchy brunch, a lunchy brunch indeed.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- I like the efficiency of food bars: unwrap, eat, move on. Look, it’s the year 2011. If I can’t have a robot butler, a flying car, or an atomic powered foot massager, I can at least eat like it’s the future.
8. What foods do you dislike?
- I don’t like calamari. People always seem to order it as a group appetizer. I always taste a piece or two just to be a good sport. Thinking that, just maybe, the last five or ten places I’ve tried it have each managed to screw it up. But, nooooo, that has yet to be the case.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
- That changes so often that by the time I’ll have written something down, I’ll have already found a new favorite.
10. Favorite dressing?
- As in salad dressing? I would say tacos.