It’s Friday, so let’s play Friday Fun: Superstitions Edition.
- 1. Any extra precautions for Friday the 13th?
- Yes, I like to make sure that I’ve got a first aid kit with extra bandages, flares, utility knife, pepper spray, heavy boots, a padded leather vest, riot shield, helmet, stun baton, axe, shotgun with extra shells, chainsaw, caltrops, and fifty feet of rope.
- 2. What superstitions do you have?
- If you say "paint up" at any time between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM, somebody will order a pizza from a certain pizzeria.
- 3. Do you think there is really anything to superstitions, or is it something we just talk ourselves into?
- Yes! And by reading this statement, you are hereby tagged. You must now tag ten of your friends! Failure to replicate this meme will result in dire consequences, such as headache, cramps, diarrhea, or sweaty palms! The meme has you in its power! You must obey! Obey! Obey!
- 4. The movies,… good or bad? Scary or just campy fun?
Meh, not a fan of the Friday the Thirteenth film franchise, or slasher movies in general. But, I thought the television series was all right.