Since I’m feeling uninspired, let’s do the meme book edition
- 1. Pick up the nearest book.
- It’s Shiny Adidas Track Suits And The Death Of Camp by Various.
- 2. Open it at page 123.
- Uhm… Ta-da!
- 3. Find the fifth sentence/ phrase.
- There are only two complete sentences on this page. You’ll have to settle for that.
- 4. Blog the next four sentences/ phrases together with these instructions.
- I haven’t read this book yet, so I’ve no idea of the context, myself:
The Yamaha Indians of Bolivia have a word for this kind of thing—pachakuti, the disruption of the universe. But pachakuit also implies the inherent resumption of cosmic order—nayrapachar—which, as the sun rose out of the plane’s window, seemed nowhere in sight.
- 5. Don’t you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
- You mean Practical UNIX & Internet Security? Wouldn’t dream of it…
The shell escape is left over from the days before UNIX had job control.
- 6. Pass it forward to six friends.
- Yeah, that worked so brilliantly the last time I tried it, you’d think I was warning them that the Internet would be down for maintenance for 24 hours between March 30 and April 2. Instead, I’ll leave it open for participation by anybody in particular, so long as you leave a comment with a link to your post.