Once I saw the Magic 8 Ball iPod Meme, I just had to play along.
- Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle.
- Say the following questions aloud, and press play.
Say them all at once, apparently.
- Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
Would I do that? Don’t answer.
- Do NOT shake iPod and look at the other side, it won’t give you the answers!
Maybe it will if I shake it hard enough! Mua ha ha ha!
- How does the world see you?
- U2, "Acrobat"
"You can dream, so dream out loud."
- Will I have a happy life?
- AYATE, "Flute"
Pleasant, but boring, and sort of Christmasy
- What do my friends really think of me?
- Roni Size, "It’s Jazzy"
That I’ll come up with something monotonous but loudly insist it’s jazzy.
- What do people secretly think of me?
- Rush, "Limelight"
"All the worlds indeed a stage // And we are merely players // Performers and portrayers // Each another’s audience // Outside the gilded cage"
- How can I be happy?
- The Who, "Eyesight to the Blind"
Apparently by having miraculous carnal knowledge.
- What should I do with my life?
Talking Heads, "Burning Down The House"If by "house," you mean "establishment," then sure.
- Will I ever have children?
- Divine, "Shoot Your Shot"
Umm, yah. No comment.
- What is some good advice for me?
- Talk Show, "John"
"I sit at home cause I’m able… I live out life but complain in the same old way…"
- How will I be remembered?
- The Ventures, "Hawaii Five-O"
First cool, then dated and cheesy in a bad way, then retro and cheesy in a fun way.
- What is my signature dancing song?
- Deep Forest, "Cafe Europa"
Not sure what a dance to this would even look like.
- What do I think my current theme song is?
- Rush, "Driven"
"But it’s my turn to drive."
- What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
- Philip Glass & Robert Wilson, "Scene B"
Why do I have to have an opera theme song?
- What song will play at my funeral?
- Jonathan Fraser, "Prince Ali (Reprise)"
"Whoopee! So long, ex-Prince Ali!"
- What type of men do you like?
- Shirley Walker, "Phantasm and Joker Fight"
The kind that aren’t afraid to wear costumes in public.
- What is my day going to be like?
K!sdra, "Isabel J."The pace will get faster and faster but will end well. Also, I will repeatedly insist that something is impervious to all poisons.