Since I read this post without commenting, I now face being tormented not only with improper sentences having excessive exclamation marks, but also with something involving ducks. The former is life on the Internet!!!!! but the latter is completely unacceptable. Therefore, I choose the honorable course of action and present Five Reasons I Blog:
- I’m not the biggest South Park fan, far from it, but I’m reminded of what the show’s creators said about it. "It gives us a bullhorn to yell at America with." Well, the Electronic Replicant is hardly South Park, so I guess what I have is more of a rolled-up piece of paper. But I can still yell at America, even that is just to say, "Yeah! What he said!"
- To share information that I may have had to discover the hard way, particularly in regards to whatever crazy project I may have been working on at the time. And yes, perhaps I haven’t been doing such a good job of that lately.
- To try and keep in touch with friends. E-mailing is something I have to remind myself to do, and I still have a lingering residual animosity toward telephones.
- To perhaps make new friends. While this is just maybe not working out quite as well as I’d hoped, at least I don’t have to get all dressed up for it.
- It seemed like a good idea at the time.