My shift key is sticking. I wonder if that has anything to do with the washing of the keys? Nah. Anyway, here’s a questionnaire I found somewhere.
- 1. If you could suddenly speak one language fluently (that you don’t currently speak) what would it be?
- Japanese, of course. When watching anime with friends, I could make myself into even more of a pompous windbag by telling them when the subtitles aren’t technically accurate.
- 2. If you were to suggest a foreign film, that you really enjoyed, what one would you suggest?
- Gosh, there are so many. It would really depend on who had asked for the recommendation and what sorts of movies they prefer. Night Watch comes to mind, as does Spirited Away.
- 3. If you had to call another country home (other than the one you currently live in) what one would you choose?
Assuming I don’t suddenly speak another language fluently, then for purely practical reasons, I suppose I’d choose Britian or Australia so that I wouldn’t have to learn another language.
- 4. If you went out to buy an import music CD, what one would you buy?
- Probably something from Nobuo Uematsu.
- 5. If you were to chose an ethnic dinner, what would it be?
- Right now? Hmm… Chinese, I think.